Monitoring & Evaluation, Research, Information &Training (MERIT) Department
Monitoring and Evaluation.
Research (Statistics, Survey and Mapping, Library, Reporting and recommendation, and Investigative research).
Management Information Systems (ICT, Documentation and Publication, Public Affairs/Public Education).
Training (Career Development, Vocational Training, Specialist Training, Stakeholder Training/Joint Training).
- Plan, design and execute NADMO’s strategy to develop and implement quality training programmes and capacity building.
- Promote efficient management information systems within the organization and the general public.
- Monitor and evaluate policies, reports, proposals and provide technical feed-back to ensure the use of best practices.
- Liaising between the general public and the Organization.
- Research into Disasters and Policy recommendation.
- Data Management (Data collection, processing, analyzing and reporting).