In pursuant of the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2003 (Act 663); as Amended Act 2016 (Act 914) the National Disaster Management Organisation intends to update its register of suppliers and service providers for goods, services and works for the year 2017.
- Stationary and office suppliers
- Office Equipment and Accessories
- Office Furniture and Interior Décor
- Pharmaceuticals, NGOs and Hoteliers
- Printing and Publishing of Materials
- Repair and Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Cleaning and Fumigation Services
- Civil Works and Transportation Services
- Emergency Relief Suppliers
- Consultancy Services
- Vehicle Repair and Accessories
- Valid Business Registration Certificate
- Certificate to Commence Business
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Certificate
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- FDA Certificate
- Any other relevant document
Interested suppliers and service providers who wish to be registered or considered for the above categories of goods and services are to submit their documents with an introductory letter addressed to the Director - General – NADMO, Headquarters Accra and a non refundable fee of GH¢ 150.00 payable in cash between the hours of 9:00 am – 3:30 pm from Tuesday 11th April to Tuesday 13th June 2017.
NB: Registration does not automatically guarantee a contractual award.
Registration renewal forms are obtainable at Procurement Unit (Room 14) at NADMO Headquarters at a cost of GH¢ 150.00 cash.
Late registration would not be tolerated.
Brigade Quarters Off
Kawukudi 37 Military Hospital Road
300 meters from A.M.A Sub-Metro
For further enquires contact:
Tel No: 0302-780221/762593